- All oral presentations will be judged and considered for an award.
- Presentations are scheduled to be 15 minutes long with a 5-minute window for questions and transition to the next speaker.
- Each oral session will have a moderator to help with questions and transitions.
- Rooms have a standard HDMI hookup for presenting. You may use your own device or a laptop provided in the room.
- If using the laptop provided, we will not accept USB flash drives to transfer any files. You must email your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16th.
- The conference can provide a digital clicker if needed.
- All poster presentations will be judged and considered for an award.
- Max size limit is 60″x40″ (landscape or portrait). 48″x36″ recommended.